Just Me

Nothing fancy. Nothing Inspiring. Nothing really...

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Theory...

So I have this theory.
Don won his first award (finally!) last weekend in Ottawa.
Best Aboriginal Songwriter of the Year
(Canadian Folk Music Awards)
Way to go, Don!

I wasn't there.
However, I have been at all the other award ceremonies.

Could I be his bad luck charm?

Last night only further proved my theory as Don won again!
This time in Toronto for Best Male Artist
(Canadian Aboriginal Music Awards)
Nice one again, Don!

You can SEE him perform here...just skip ahead to 1:29:28
orrrr to see him win, skip to 1:50:50.
(and doesn't he just look goooood?!)

I think I'll be staying home at any future awards shows.
You know, I do what I can to help.
I'm nice that way.

3 Comments:

At 1:02 p.m., Blogger beckster said...

Oh, he sounded much, much better in real life! Congrats again Donald! Woo!

 
At 9:02 a.m., Blogger Terry's Girl said...

Wow oh Wow!
I have a feeling you two are about to get much much busier!
Way too go!!

 
At 10:42 a.m., Blogger corrie said...

You *are* nice that way, I've noticed!

Great performance Don and Kim! Nice!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home