Just Me

Nothing fancy. Nothing Inspiring. Nothing really...

Friday, January 15, 2010

The Young Victoria

Have you seen this movie yet?
If it is playing in your city...
You should.


A brilliant film that follows the first 3 years or so of Victoria's reign. Not only is it a treat for the eyes...full of stunning colour, lavish costumes and enchanting cinematography, but it has been beautifully written (by Julian Fellows) and gracefully brought to life by the wonderful, elegant Emily Blunt as well as Rupert Friend, Paul Bettany, Harriet Walter and incredible director Jean-Marc Vallée. Although, I have to admit, I'm a sucker for films based on real events.

Don't worry, it's not just a love story.

Come back and tell me what you thought after you see it ... Now go!



2 Comments:

At 2:20 p.m., Blogger corrie said...

Ohmygoodness. Just looking at the poster makes me want to weep with delight. Definitely one of my top movies of the year. Actually, it may be in my top five ever.

"But you're not replaceable to me!"

Sigh...

 
At 4:14 p.m., Blogger beckster said...

Hmmm, I want to go see it again. Maybe I can convince/ trick Tom into seeing it with me!

And Corrie, are you Trying to make me cry?!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home