Just Me

Nothing fancy. Nothing Inspiring. Nothing really...

Thursday, March 01, 2007

Wacked.

I heard something very disturbing on the radio today.
But first: a warning: you may puke.
Disney has come out with its own line of princess bridal gowns.
Based on characters such as snow white, cinderella, jasmine and sleeping beauty, they will have dresses for toddlers up to full out wedding gowns.
YU-UCK!
Sorry if I offend anyone who wants/had a big poofy gown.
I just can't imagine getting something so unbelivably stupid.
But then again, I hate wedding dresses in general.
I think they are a total waste of money.
Let's take a look.
The dresses range in price from 1,100 USD to 3,500 USD.
Take that-figure it out...
I could have a princess wedding gown for ONE day or...
I could support my sponsered child for EIGHT YEARS!!!
Holy CRAP! I didn't even think it would be that long.
Pathetic.
Sometimes I just get depressed thinking about our materialistic NA society.
That's okay though.
I can still do my own part.
I'll make my tiny little difference.
And I'll be happy.


What would a "Jasmine" bridal gown look like anyways?!?
And can you get matching garments for your pet tiger Raja??

3 Comments:

At 7:32 p.m., Blogger mmichele said...

all i know is the top would be very small and they would need stuffing as toddlers don't tend to be as developed as jasmine.

 
At 8:06 a.m., Blogger ccap said...

Yeah, my coworker was telling me about this.

I'm with you 100%.

Although, a tiny part of me... (whoa, I hope you didn't think I'd end that with "wants one" shudder).. is surprised that Disney (the leaders in marketing crap) hadn't come up with this idea before.

 
At 10:44 a.m., Blogger corrie said...

Sniff, I guess I'll return the "little mermaid" wedding dress I just bought on-line...

sigh...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home