Just Me

Nothing fancy. Nothing Inspiring. Nothing really...

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Frick! (sorry Mom)

A couple of weeks ago I applied for a different part time job, hoping to leave the sucky serving position I am at now. It seemed to be perfect. Perfect hours. Something new. Somewhere I would actually like to work. But I guess not. After a week of nothing, I inquired and was left again to wonder. Finally today I heard. They hired someone and it's not me. THAT SUCKS! I didn't even get an interview! Maaaaan. I want to say they don't know what their missing. I want to say, "I can get a better job anyway". I want to say it's not that big a deal.
But as a big fat sucky baby tear rolls down my cheek, I just can't.

5 Comments:

At 1:16 p.m., Blogger mmichele said...

frick x2. it's true they don't know what they are missing. i'd hire you in less than a heartbeat. (i also wasn't even called for an interview in my last few applications. how offensive.)

 
At 4:21 p.m., Blogger keener said...

Yeah, That sucks. I've felt that on an occasion or two...

 
At 7:56 a.m., Blogger ccap said...

Frickin' frick! Sorry about that. I'm mad/sad with you.

 
At 10:33 a.m., Blogger Kim O said...

poo faceeo. now I understand the once-in-a-while tears...

 
At 9:21 a.m., Blogger corrie said...

I'm sorry. I will cancel my subscription immediately. Oh, wait... you paid for it... Well, then, I wish the person they hired lots of papercuts and computer viruses.

Jerks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home