Just Me

Nothing fancy. Nothing Inspiring. Nothing really...

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Thursday's Preggo Thirteen

Let's split today's list in two:

7 Things I'll miss about being pregnant:

1. Wearing all my clothes that used to make me 'feel fat'. Now I can wear them all with no worries!! (And even smaller sizes than normal...well sort of.)

2. Don offering to do (just about) everything for me...maybe it'll rub off and stick around. ha.

3. After a bit, I'll miss the ninja kicks from inside. They're not as bad as I hear some are...

4. I will miss this no hair loss business!! I used to lose so much hair (well, at least average) while brushing, washing, whatevs ... but now, NONE comes out. And I'm not even exaggerating. It's the best! I'm sure Don will especially miss it once I just start shedding. ugh.

5.Eating whenever I feel like it, because if I'm hungry and craving something like peanut butter toast and milk and apples at midnight, I don't have to feel guilty about it! Or worry about un-necessary eating.

6.Naps. I get my best sleep (right now) when it's mid day when I decide to 'sit down for a minute' and wake up on the couch two hours later. I'm not really a good napper, but right now...it's the best - and way better than night times.

7. That it's funny to be called 'fat'. The other day at the cafe Kim works at, she said, "Can someone ring that fat lady out?" And our friend out east recently said to Don, "Tell Tubby I said hi." I don't why it cracks me up, but it does. And it won't be nearly as funny when people say those things in February. :(


6 Things I won't miss!

8. Eating whatever I want without feeling guilty that it's not healthy protein, veggies or fruit.

9. Sitting however I want, not worrying about squishing anyone/helping them get in the right birthing position.

10. Sleeping on my belly!!! I miss it SO much.

11.My Darth Vader breathing at night. Seriously, I think it wakes Don up sometimes.

12.Getting up from bed, the couch, the car, where ever like a normal person.

13.If I have to hear one more person say, "Wow! You look about ready to pop!", I'll smack them. I had to hear it at least 7 times last weekend...so sick of it. I think it's the mental imagery I don't appreciate.

1 Comments:

At 8:28 a.m., Blogger Court said...

Great list Pam! So many fun (and not so fun!) things to remember.

Prayerfully thinking of all three of you! I can't wait to meet the new baby!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home