Just Me

Nothing fancy. Nothing Inspiring. Nothing really...

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Shameless Plug? Yep.

Seeing as how I almost forgot to vote this year*, I thought I'd try to make up for it by passing along the word to the few people who actually read this blog... even if you've already voted.

The Aboriginal People's Choice Music Awards will once again be coming up in November of this year, of which don has yet to win one. Tonnes of nominations, but no hardware yet. Thing is, they have a few voting stages. The first stage, which gets you a nomination in the first place ends in just 2 short days on Thursday.
Would you be so kind as to cast a couple of votes Don's way?

You can vote here (just 'login' first): Vote for Don here.

Then you can vote for him in the "Best Country CD" category and in
the "Single Of The Year" category (song: 'Right Where I Wanna Be')

I know it takes a second, but I know it means a lot to him when his real friends and family vote too. (The first year he was nominated, he found out later he lost by two votes and wouldn'tcha know it, two very close people to him didn't bother voting.)

So take a sec and help make his day. Also, you can watch this very funny promo video as a reward after you voted. AFTER, guys, AAAAFTER.





*Yep, looks like I'll be winning the award for worst wife ever this year.

2 Comments:

At 6:36 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay. Your'e right. I would have forgotten and done it too late. Thank you for the reminder.
Anna M

 
At 9:18 a.m., Anonymous donna said...

yay..I voted. and i told all my peeps to vote too....woo hoo! GO DON! (and Pam):)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home